The Embassy of the United States of America in Nouakchott informs the public that sealed bid auction will be held Saturday, November 11, 2023, at the United States of America new embassy.
The sale will start from 09:00 and end at 13:00.
- An ID is required to access the sale.
- The participation fee is 100 MRUs per person, and it should be paid at the entrance door.
- the Bids cost 50 MRUs each.
- All winners will pay customs fees on imported items based on the buying price.
This could be as much as 40% of the winning bid. Customs officials will be present during the
- This amount will not be refunded in case of withdrawal.
- The items will be sold as they are and cannot be exchanged or refunded.
- Bidders are required to take the lots in their entirety.
The sale will include:
- Appliances and Household furniture
- Tools and Equipment
- Computers and Electronics
Winners will be notified, after the conclusion of the sale by phone. The winning bidders may come back to the Old Embassy Compound to pay customs and the fee for the items during the following times:
- Monday, November 13th 09:00-16:00
- Tuesday, November 14th 09:00-16:00
- Wednesday, November 15th 09:00-16:00
After paying the customs, winning bidders can collect their lots from the New Embassy Compound and bidders should come with their own laborers, cranes, and trucks.
The last day to pick up lots will be Friday, November 17th at 11:00.
The Embassy will NOT be responsible for the purchased sale items after this date.
SOLICITATION 19MR6023Q0013 PROVISION OF LEGAL SERVICES OF LOCALLY EMPLOYED STAFF’S SEVERANCE PAY PLAN
The American Embassy in Nouakchott Mauritania is inviting qualified lawyers and law firms/consultancies to submit proposals for a 1-year local legal advisor to review the U.S. Mission’s various labor policy matters.
Location: U.S. Embassy Duration: One (1) Year
Language Requirement: All communication must be in English.
As specified in the attached statement of work, the service will be awarded to a Mauritanian lawyer/ law firm/consultancy that submits a quotation that meets all the technical evaluation criteria. The interested companies shall submit their offers no later than October 25th, at 6 pm to: NouakchottGSOSolicitations@state.gov